In the metallurgical industry, a heating furnace is a device (industrial furnace) that heats materials or workpieces (generally metals) to a rolling forging temperature.
1. Adopt German Siemens IGBT power tube and unique inverter technology
2. The power time of the heating and insulation process can be adjusted, which is conducive to improving the quality of heating and the repeatability of heating, and simplifying the operation technology of workers.
3. The installation is simple, it can be completed by connecting the single-phase 220V power supply into the water.
4. It occupies very little land and is easy to operate. You can learn to be particularly safe in a few minutes. The output voltage is lower than 36V, eliminating the danger of high-voltage electric shock.
5. No open flame, safer. The use of overcurrent to generate electromagnetic induction only heats any metal.
6. The heating efficiency is more than 90%, which is 30-40% less energy than the high frequency and intermediate frequency. Almost no electricity is needed in the shutdown state. And can be used continuously for 24 hours
7. The 100% load continuity rate can be performed under the heating state of maximum power for 24 hours continuously.
8. The induction coil can be freely disassembled and replaced easily. The ultra-fast heating speed greatly reduces the oxidation deformation of the workpiece.
9. With the control function of constant power and constant current, the most efficient and rapid heating is possible, and the heating process of the metal workpiece is optimized.
10. Simple installation, just connect the three-phase 380V power supply, inlet and outlet water, and it can be completed within a few minutes.